Dr. Anand Noticewala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 21st, 2014
Doctor and everyone very kind.

February 25th, 2012
Not a fan.
While the office waiting time is fine, prepare to be waiting cold and half naked in a gown for 30-45 minutes. DO NOT go here if you are pregnant, despite being courteous at first glance, they are very unprofessional and inefficient with keeping records. My records were lost 3 times in a 2 month period, and then when I left, they failed to transfer my records in a timely manner. Their ultrasound equipment is dated, and they attempted to use it to give me a bogus due date despite the fact that I already had one from my previous doc. Had I went with the one they set and not trusted my gut and went to my previous doctor (who was 100 miles away) I would've been induced a whole 2 Weeks early in spite of neither dilating nor effacing. The baby hadn't even dropped yet! I reccomend him to NO ONE, and if you live in meadville, you may be better off getting a doctor in Erie, regardless of the commute.

October 5th, 2011
Very kind manner and took time to discuss issues without seeming rushed. I am a nurse and was impressed with his knowledge. He took time to meet and talk before the exam. Much appreciated!! I would recommend him.

May 24th, 2011
Dr. Noticewala is exceptional. The only OB/GYN that sat and had a conversation with me before asking me to get naked and put on the gown. Very thorough with follow-up and tests. Takes the time to explain everything in easy to understand language. Definitely have recommended him to all of my family and friends.