A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Palagiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Palagiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Palagiri, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palagiri graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palagiri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand V Palagiri MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anand V. Palagiri practice?
- Dr. Anand Palagiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anand Palagiri practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.