Dr. Anand Panchal, DO
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Upper Extremity

Aug 19th, 2015

I had a torn tendon on my right rotator cuff. Dr. Panchal was able to pull the tendon back up and fasten it to the rotator cuff. After 4 months I am able to do 99% of everything I used to with very little pain. It is important to follow his orders about physical therapy. Dr. Panchal is very low keyed and has an excellent bedside manner.

Reverse rotator cuff arthroplasty show details Reverse rotator cuff arthroplasty
by Debbie on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Panchal performed reverse rotary cuff arthroplasty on my right shoulder because arthritis destroyed the normal cuff function. It required more that the traditional rotator cuff surgery. This is a relatively new procedure and I'm glad Dr. Panchal is qualified to do this. I stayed in the hospital two nights after surgery This stay was essential to properly monitor my overall physical condition. The operation was a success, I only took pain medication twice a day for a week. Even then the pain was minimal. Physical therapy following the surgery is essential and is guided by Dr. Panchal through their highly efficient PT facility. PT staff are very competent and caring and they don't permit anyone to push until they hurt, as per Dr. Panchal's orders. It's 6 weeks since surgery, I have had virtually no pain, can remove the sling and can drive the car. PT will continue to guide me to comfortably increased range of motion. Dr. Panchal is a low key, caring doctor who knows what works, who listens and is readily available. It will still take many months for complete healing. He knows what works and following his orders results in a very positive experience.