Dr. Anand Panchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anand Panchal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Anand Panchal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

outstanding

As a medical professional myself I find and recommend Dr. Panchel as one of the best physicians in Florida for shoulder surgery.

February 6th, 2017

Rotator Cuff Surgery

My experience with Dr. Panchal and his staff was extremely professional, caring and friendly. He is a very skilled surgeon. After 2 months of rotator cuff repair in my left shoulder I was already without pain and mobility increased tremendously. Dr. Panchal wanted to make sure that I was fully recovered before clearing me. Now after 4 months I am totally without pain and my mobility is back to 100%. I strongly recommend Dr. Panchal to anybody that needs Rotator Cuff Surgery

November 26th, 2016

Dr. Panchal is a gifted surgeon who is completely dedicated to patient care. Great staff, too!

September 14th, 2015

I definitely recommend Dr. Panchal very professional, excellent communication. I'm 100 % back after 30 days of my surgery. Thanks Doctor Panchal

August 19th, 2015

I had a torn tendon on my right rotator cuff. Dr. Panchal was able to pull the tendon back up and fasten it to the rotator cuff. After 4 months I am able to do 99% of everything I used to with very little pain. It is important to follow his orders about physical therapy. Dr. Panchal is very low keyed and has an excellent bedside manner.

August 12th, 2014

Reverse rotator cuff arthroplasty

Dr. Panchal performed reverse rotary cuff arthroplasty on my right shoulder because arthritis destroyed the normal cuff function. It required more that the traditional rotator cuff surgery. This is a relatively new procedure and I'm glad Dr. Panchal is qualified to do this. I stayed in the hospital two nights after surgery This stay was essential to properly monitor my overall physical condition. The operation was a success, I only took pain medication twice a day for a week. Even then the pain was minimal. Physical therapy following the surgery is essential and is guided by Dr. Panchal through their highly efficient PT facility. PT staff are very competent and caring and they don't permit anyone to push until they hurt, as per Dr. Panchal's orders. It's 6 weeks since surgery, I have had virtually no pain, can remove the sling and can drive the car. PT will continue to guide me to comfortably increased range of motion. Dr. Panchal is a low key, caring doctor who knows what works, who listens and is readily available. It will still take many months for complete healing. He knows what works and following his orders results in a very positive experience.

September 5th, 2017