A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Pandey, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandey
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pandey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Pandey, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Pandey MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Pandey practice?
- Dr. Anand Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Pandey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Cardiologists.