A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Prakash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Prakash MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Prakash practice?
- Dr. Anand Prakash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Prakash practices Neurology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.