A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Ramanathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramanathan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramanathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Ramanathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Ramanathan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand V Ramanathan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anand V. Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Anand Ramanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Ramanathan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Cardiologists.