A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Shantha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Shantha is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Shantha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shantha graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shantha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand T Shantha MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anand T. Shantha practice?
- Dr. Anand Shantha has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Shantha practices Urology near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Urologists.