A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Shivnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Shivnani, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivnani graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shivnani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Thanwar Shivnani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anand T. Shivnani practice?
- Dr. Anand Shivnani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Shivnani practices Radiation Oncology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Radiation Oncologists.