A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Soni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Soni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from New York University.
Dr. Soni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand V Soni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anand V. Soni practice?
- Dr. Anand Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Soni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.