A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Soni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Soni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from New York University.
Dr. Soni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand V Soni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anand V. Soni practice?
- Dr. Anand Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Soni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.