A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Srinivasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Srinivasan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Anand Srinivasan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anand Srinivasan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Vernon Hills Surgeons.