A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Tandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Tandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Tandra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandra graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tandra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Tandra MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anand Tandra practice?
- Dr. Anand Tandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Tandra practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.