A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Thakur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Thakur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anand Thakur practice?
- Dr. Anand Thakur has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anand Thakur practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Anesthesiologists and Clinton Township Pain Management Doctors.