Dr. Anand Thakur Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anand Thakur?

Proceed with Caution!!

Posted on September 30th, 2017

If I could do zero stars Option I would!! Serious diagnosis that I trusted DR was in "close contact" with my medical team as he stated to myself, family and in medical documentation that he was doing that many times! Over and over he stated he was the main one managing so nothing is missed! To months ago be told at an appt by myself (that he brought up on his own) remind you when I was by MYSELF that HOSPICE was needed not at the time but in near future to start gathering my thoughts and meet with hospice soon with my family!!!! Then to again have this restated at following 3 appts to them by him to family members (who were shocked as well) Then.... To find out after approx 10 MONTHS of a very high patch dose, excessive ROXI and several other meds ALL prescribed by HIM and ONLY him....that his communication was NOT there with other medical DR's as he documented and as he reassured my family and I. He redirected MOST of my care to all new Dr's he referred me to instead of continuing with who was familiar with me. I believe and convinced he was treating what HE CHOOSE to treat. If you look at what you fill in on your paperwork each visit (always take picture or get copy of what YOU write learned this years ago) and compare to your office note on what HE write, even down to your main complain or % you write in. It will NOT be accurate on his end. He will put what he WANTS it to say to "cover himself", insurance $$ maybe or TRY to make you look bad in the end. If you have ALL documents than you have your trail of the truth!! He will state he talked to other Dr's and them Dr's will state they have not spoke to him. Or that what he said is inaccurate when he conveys a mesaage the other Dr's said. I feel like he mixes patients up as well as others have stated on here! He seemed great at FIRST till he has you so trapped and neglects you. Turns terrible bedside manner and became rude to family and staff will repeat what he says about YOU to you. I have never felt like I was so mistreated by a DR before. Instead of admitting he could be at fault...he blames a patient and TRIES to make them look bad to their other Dr's. Luckly if your other dr's know you well enough and look into this Dr enough than they will realize they want no more referrals to him. The dr should know the FACTS and see all records and discuss with patient BEFORE he types it, spreads it, copies it and makes calls!! Hippa laws protect each of us too!! Especially when staff tells you and emails you from the OFFICE computers!! I would NEVER go back if he was the last Dr on earth. I hope he is looked into on whom elses meds and overall care he is mismanaging. Get a 2nd opinion if he is your current DR!!! I beg you!! Also the staff is ALWAYS new like a revolving door on there. Ppl prob don't wanna work for him!! The new office manager will have a claim of sexual harassement in no time the way he talks to the female employee that patients hear!!! How disquisting and violating for them as well! Totally uncalled for when the DR arranges to puts a patient in the room with 3 "workers" of oposite sex in there only with the patient by themselves. Doesn't they realize even patients in the waiting room and staff finds that innappropriate?!! That's being intimidating for one and just unprofessional on SO many levels.

Real BAD!

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Don't even waste your time with this self centered "know it all". He could care less about you and managing your pain - all he is after is the money. He uses the pain you are in as leverage to take useless in office treatments. His mandatory urine testing at every visit helps him justify increasing the frequency of your visits so he can charge your insurance company more often for not only the visit but his "in house" lab charges! Have a urine test done at a normal lab before or after he does his and just compare the difference. Dr. Crook

Very friendly and knowledgable staff and doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Took his time to explain his philosophy on pain treatment. He doesn't just want to push pills on his patients.

Worst Pain ,management doctor every had in the 10 plus years!

Posted on October 18th, 2016

After having pain doctors for over 10 years. This is the only doctor that blocks second opinions, he has NO PA's and types own records, which is leaves vital information out! He compares patient's and himself not only to his own injuries but others. He is all about infections, that is how he makes his money. He accepts many types of rewards from Big Pharma. Never once did I have an actually full physical by him! He using Henry Ford Hospital for MRI's and that machine is so old, plus the fact that the people who read them I question. When a person has had an uncorrectable problem with their pics, for over 6 years, seen only 3 months early, there MRI showed it GONE, and he accepts that? His bed side manners are the worst. He has that he can do it better than past doctors when it comes to injections On injections he does, I had one by him, Hurt so bad during the injection and did't work. I have had over 10 injections only once did I get short lived relief! He is all about the money! sorry to say that, but it is a turn,, I can bring up so much more, but there is too much~ I have been searching for new doctor, with his blocking my acceptance by another doctor makes things very hard! If I could put the star to ZERO! So had to votes, so gave 1

Awe full

Posted on October 4th, 2016

I just say I have some major medical issues, then I was in a bad MVA disabling me and putting me in icu for 6 weeks. All specialists I've ever seen in 33 years is hard pressed to find a medication that will relieve enough pain to get out of bed. I went to ANA from a referral and he flipped through all paperwork mumbling healedhealed and then not only thought suboxone would help, he also wrote a report saying I was fine and are looking for pain killers because of my addition. Now I can't find Pain doctor that will help once he sees that report Dr Quaker wrote. I will be doing everything in my power to make sure his pain license is revoked and anyone's testimony like mine will help. I'm a man of Christian values and have never been willing to do anything like this but I feel it's the only way to stop him from making hundreds more miserable while he laughs all the way to the bank. If you want in I'll be checking for anyone who leaves me a email which I will respond to as an anonymous, from there you can get my information, this is not the place. Thank you all who respond, it's the right thing in my opinion to do about this ( doctor)

MEDICAID PATIENTS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!!

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Just because we are on Medicaid we(the patients) should be treated just like any other person who has any other insurance that pays more to the doctor!!! We have heard this way too many times from doctors after they've been seeing you-"Medicaid don't pay much", "they only pay half & we eat the cost"!! We are human beings with pain, some chronic & you doctors should have some compassion, I wish there was doctors just for Medicaid, sorry the poor folk!!! Shame on all doctors who continue to turn us Medicaid patients away....Thank God for reviews...my experience, well the reviews have said it all so thank you to that!!! Put yourself in our shoes, better yet our backs & stop with all injections, they are more harmful than you think!

Cares more about money than patients!

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Dr Thakur is rude, arrogant and greedy. He actually told me (exact words) "Your insurance (medicaid) doesn't pay me enough to care about you"! Every time I have seen him (3 regular visits, 1 injection) he has rushed me in and out, each appointment lasting less than 7 minutes. The injection took a total of 4-5 minutes or less because he was in a hurry after making me wait 2+ hours. He also breached patient/doctor confidentiality by discussing my medical information with my father who was not on the list! I waited 1 to 3 hours every time, people with appointments AFTER mine were taken in BEFORE me. He also did not actually treat me. He has made my life a living he** by NOT managing my pain. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but when he told me my insurance doesn't pay enough, I am done with him. I complained to the staff about my wait and they TATTLED on me to the doctor and he chastised me for 4 of the 7 minute appointment. Very terrible staff, doctor, facility. NEVER GO THERE.

Great doctor, I've been seeing him for over a year now

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Doesn't seem to know his patients.. he easily mistakes me for someone else on several occasions. Not sure he reads your chart prior to entering the examine room so you easily feel uneasy about having a procedure done by him.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Doctor blatantly told me that he does not like taking medicaid patients because they don't pay good. He is injection happy. He wants everyone to get injections and makes you feel guilty if you don't want them. He does not treat all of his staff the same. He picks favorites. He does not answer questions fully.

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Very nice people working here. Dr is very knowledgeable and nice

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Thakur and his staff are amazing. I am very happy with my results.