A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Viswanathan, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Infarction
- CADASIL (Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy)
- Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
- Cognition Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Viswanathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Viswanathan MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Anand Viswanathan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anand Viswanathan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Rumford, ME and Waterville, ME.
See Augusta Neurologists.