A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananda Chellappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chellappan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Chellappan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chellappan graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Chellappan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananda B Chellappan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ananda B. Chellappan practice?
- Dr. Ananda Chellappan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ananda Chellappan practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Powhatan, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.