A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananda Chellappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chellappan graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Chellappan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananda B Chellappan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ananda B. Chellappan practice?
- Dr. Ananda Chellappan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananda Chellappan practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.