A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananda Pandurangadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandurangadu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananda Pandurangadu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandurangadu graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pandurangadu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananda Vishnu Pandurangadu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ananda V. Pandurangadu practice?
- Dr. Ananda Pandurangadu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananda Pandurangadu practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Emergency Physicians.