A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananda Som:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananda Som, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Som graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Som has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananda Som MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ananda Som practice?
- Dr. Ananda Som has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ananda Som practices Internal Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dunedin, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists.