Dr. Ananda Som MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017
Dr.som's office
i went to see Dr.Som as a new patient and his office staff was amazing very kind friendly made me feel like i had been there for years. i saw Lindsey his PA she was so sweet asking me questions getting to know me and then the Dr came in and he asked his questions got to know and took the time to listen to what i had to say. overall i have to say that this practice is great i am glad i choice them and i will tell all my friends

August 4th, 2017
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Som, and he was wonderful. He is caring and a very good listener, and he made decisions on Day 1 that already have had positive effects. The staff also is very caring and helpful.

May 31st, 2017
dr.som very wonderful dr.refuses to see me anymore . though dr. som was a wonderful dr.very caring. now i cannot see dr. som.turned his good patient over to a .not very caringnursegive me appointments.but won,t see me anymore.
why can,t i see dr.som anymore.i have appointment . when i get there.i have to see a nurse that thinks she is a dr. will have to look for a differentdr.which hurts me.please dr.som. be my dr.

May 24th, 2017
Office manager ruined office
I had a blockage in my leg per ultrasound and they denied specialist approval because they didn t choose him. I had waited a month for appt. And they denied only one day prior They are thoughtless and uncaring. Found a ab new doctor. They are all aout money and profit.

April 9th, 2017
very nice and noleged

June 29th, 2016
very friendly staff

May 3rd, 2016
I recently moved from NY to Fl. and needed to secure a primary care physician. After much research, I selected Dr. Som. My initial visit went well; he clearly read through my medical history, asked me questions that were reflective of both my history and age, as well as a focus on preventive practices. He also inquired as to any specific concerns I might have; throughout, I felt he was knowledgable, attentive and responsive. The wait was only 10+ min.

February 2nd, 2016
I am a new patient with Dr. Som beginning this year. I have seen him twice so far and I am pleased with him and his staff. Everyone is courteous and the wait time is brief. Also, they do blood draws right in the office on a walk-in basis, so it was quite easy for me.

January 28th, 2016
Office Visit
First time visit to meet Dr. Som. Professional, kind, focused on patient needs and answering questions and making suggestions.

January 27th, 2016
he is an amazing doc, he is more then willing to spend the extra time with me and treat me as a whole person and not just a problem. his staff is wonderful, the girls up front are friendly and willing to help with anything and always a jot to talk to on the phone. his nurse in the back is always on time with giving me my reports very friendly and lovely to talk to when being placed in a room. I don't think I would ever leave this doctors office.

January 22nd, 2016
Best Doctor

October 22nd, 2015
I really like this Dr.
Doctor's Response

We understand sometimes we try to click 5 stars for our beloved doctor and it just clicks one over our phone by mistake. We appreciate your reaching out to us several times and trying to fix the issue. However we see the detailed star rating you provided and understand your appreciation for our services. We are pleased to take care of your healthcare needs.