Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
very friendly staff

May 3rd, 2016
I recently moved from NY to Fl. and needed to secure a primary care physician. After much research, I selected Dr. Som. My initial visit went well; he clearly read through my medical history, asked me questions that were reflective of both my history and age, as well as a focus on preventive practices. He also inquired as to any specific concerns I might have; throughout, I felt he was knowledgable, attentive and responsive. The wait was only 10+ min.

February 1st, 2016
I am a new patient with Dr. Som beginning this year. I have seen him twice so far and I am pleased with him and his staff. Everyone is courteous and the wait time is brief. Also, they do blood draws right in the office on a walk-in basis, so it was quite easy for me.

January 28th, 2016
Office Visit
First time visit to meet Dr. Som. Professional, kind, focused on patient needs and answering questions and making suggestions.

January 27th, 2016
he is an amazing doc, he is more then willing to spend the extra time with me and treat me as a whole person and not just a problem. his staff is wonderful, the girls up front are friendly and willing to help with anything and always a jot to talk to on the phone. his nurse in the back is always on time with giving me my reports very friendly and lovely to talk to when being placed in a room. I don't think I would ever leave this doctors office.

October 22nd, 2015
I really like this Dr.

March 3rd, 2015
Compassionate Doctor
Compassionate, Patient, Good Listener, Kind, Measures words, Intelligent, Wonderful Staff, Calm Reception, Short Wait time

February 17th, 2015
Excellent healthcare
Dr. Som was very attentive, spent time, a good listener, very competent.

January 13th, 2015
Awsome experience !!!!
Had a great experience for the first time in 52 years in this doctor's office. Each and everyone is extremely knowledgeable and helped me right from signing in to check out. My prescription was in the pharmacy before I was out of the parking lot. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. 5 star doctor.

January 8th, 2015
Excellent doctor and team. Great clinician who really takes time to explain your issues and resolve it. Great job doc.

October 23rd, 2014
Always a pleasure
I've been going to Dr.Som for a few years now, and it's never a stressful visit. Everyone is very friendly, and Dr. Som is such a friendly and easy going person. Very likeable. Lori is fantastic, and always so friendly, reassuring and cheerful. The entire staff is great to deal with, and always pleasant. I was very fortunate to find such a good doctor. I always feel comfortable with the entire staff, and have recommended them many times to my associates.

October 16th, 2014
Retired Senior
Dr. Som is a wonderful, compassionate, very knowledgable doctor. He puts me at ease at all times when I go in with my stress and anxiety. He is aware of my personality, and always calms me down, which allows me to take a deep breath and feel good when visit is over. His staff is also a wonderful group of young ladies.