A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damodaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Damodaran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran practice?
- Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anandhakrishnan Damodaran practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Cleveland Internists.