Dr. Anandhi Mandi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2015
My three children have been in Dr. Mandi's care for years. We love her so much we followed her when she started her own practice. She is amazing. She spends time with you, makes sure you understand everything, offers suggestions and makes the kids feel at ease. She asks questions and gets to the bottom of any issue. I've never been disappointed. She's even taken personal time to check in, or help out on several occasions. My kids are now 14, 16, and 17. They started seeing Dr. Mandi when they were toddlers. I wouldn't take them anywhere else. We get in the second we walk through the door whenever we have an appointment scheduled, but this survey only had 5 minutes as an option.

March 18th, 2014
Dr Mandi is nothing but show. Please go find a real person for a doctor for your kid.

September 9th, 2013
above and beyond
Dr. Mandi has been our ped for more than 10yrs. She is so thoughtful and caring. She has always taken care of the girls health and mental well being but she also talks to them about boys and internet safety. She even shows an interest with girls sports. We followed Dr. Mandi to her own practice and our girls care has only gotten better. Our girls are getting older now and we will be so sad when they graduate from her care.

August 7th, 2013
Doesn't listen to valid concerns.
When we first began to visit Doctor Mandi she appeared very attentive. My son had extreme colic and was gaining weight very slowly and vomiting daily, as well as not passing stool for up to 2 weeks. I expressed my concerns every visit, as well as calling late at night when my son seemed particularly in pain. I was not only told that he was fine and we just needed to "make it through this stage" she also had the audacity to tell me, "it just sounds like this is more 'inconvenient' for you." I finally decided to find another doctor who diagnosed my son with a high lactose sensitivity. Just changing his diet cured his colic and he finally started gaining weight and passing stool. If your child is just needing well child check ups and you have no real concerns than maybe Doctor Mandi will work for you. However, if you have any real health concerns I would go somewhere you will be listened to.

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Mandi has been my daughter's physician since she was 5 or 6 years old (she's now 17). Dr. Mandi is a very skilled and genuinely caring physician. She listens and talks to the patient (the child) as well as to the parent. She is very thorough and never rushed. She takes an interest in her patients' interests and activities and forms a warm, professional relationship. She is knowledgeable about integrative medicine and can suggest non-medical options for health issues as a supplement or alternative to Western medical approaches. We LOVE Dr. Mandi and highly recommend her.