A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethupathi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sethupathi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethupathi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sethupathi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi practice?
- Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anandhi Sethupathi practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.