A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anandkumar Koyani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyani graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Koyani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koyani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan