A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anandkumar Koyani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koyani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Koyani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyani graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Koyani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anandkumar Mahadevbhai Koyani MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anandkumar M. Koyani practice?
- Dr. Anandkumar Koyani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anandkumar Koyani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Internists and Mishawaka Cardiologists.