Dr. Anandom Hariharan Is this you?

Neutral

October 29th, 2010

doctor means well but hard to communicate and discus the best option. go to Honolulu

September 30th, 2010

I think his a good doctor, but am not satisfied with him

I wasn't so impress about Dr. Hariharan, unlike other doctors they have some options but him I don't know his just not worthy of my $250 consultation fee. It so sad his the only one in this Island. I would probably go to the mainland next time for urologist.I think his good, but not enough for me.

Erectile Dysfunction