A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anandprakash Noronha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anandprakash Noronha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anandprakash Noronha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Noronha graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noronha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anandprakash Ivor Noronha MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anandprakash I. Noronha practice?
- Dr. Anandprakash Noronha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anandprakash Noronha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Darby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.