A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anangur Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Swaminathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swaminathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anangur P. Swaminathan practice?
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan practices Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.