A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anangur Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anangur Swaminathan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaminathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaminathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Swaminathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anangur P Swaminathan MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anangur P. Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Anangur Swaminathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan practices Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.