A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anangur Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anangur Swaminathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaminathan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaminathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Swaminathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anangur P Swaminathan MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anangur P. Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Anangur Swaminathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anangur Swaminathan practices Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.