A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananias Diokno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananias Diokno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananias Diokno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diokno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Diokno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananias C Diokno MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ananias C. Diokno practice?
- Dr. Ananias Diokno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ananias Diokno practices Urology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Urologists.