A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananias Ebilane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananias Ebilane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebilane
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ebilane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebilane graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebilane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananias Elacion Ebilane MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ananias E. Ebilane practice?
- Dr. Ananias Ebilane has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananias Ebilane practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians and Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.