A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananias Ebilane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananias Ebilane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebilane graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebilane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananias Elacion Ebilane MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ananias E. Ebilane practice?
- Dr. Ananias Ebilane has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananias Ebilane practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.