A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Bhogaonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Bhogaonker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhogaonker graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
Dr. Bhogaonker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhogaonker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anant B. Bhogaonker practice?
Dr. Anant Bhogaonker practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.