A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Bhogaonker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Bhogaonker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhogaonker graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
Dr. Bhogaonker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Bhawanrao Bhogaonker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anant B. Bhogaonker practice?
- Dr. Anant Bhogaonker has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Bhogaonker practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.