A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Chandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Chandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandel graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Chandel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Pal Singh Chandel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anant P. Chandel practice?
- Dr. Anant Chandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Chandel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Grethel, KY.
See Grethel Primary Care Doctors and Grethel General Practitioners.