A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Damle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Damle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Damle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damle graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Shreeram Damle MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anant S. Damle practice?
- Dr. Anant Damle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anant Damle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Carrollton, VA.
See Suffolk Internists and Suffolk Gastroenterologists.