A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Damle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Damle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damle
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Damle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Damle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Damle graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Shreeram Damle MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anant S. Damle practice?
- Dr. Anant Damle has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Damle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Internists and Suffolk Gastroenterologists.