A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Gandhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Jagdishchandra Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anant J. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Anant Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anant Gandhi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bentleyville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: California, PA and Charleroi, PA.
See Bentleyville Internists, Bentleyville Critical Care Practitioners, and Bentleyville Geriatric Doctors.