A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Vyas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Vyas, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Kirit Vyas MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anant K. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Anant Vyas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anant Vyas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.