A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Vyas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Vyas, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant K Vyas FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anant K. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Anant Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Vyas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.