A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Kubal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Kubal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Kubal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubal graduated from Bankura Sammilani Medical College.
Dr. Kubal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant S Kubal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anant S. Kubal practice?
- Dr. Anant Kubal has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Kubal practices Internal Medicine near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Internists.