Dr. Anant Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anant Kumar?

NO PAIN!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Spinal Stenosis - did a great job front & back of spine.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kumar is the greatest! Not only am I able to live and walk straight and without pain again, but he got to the root of my problem that caused my fractures in the beginning. He is a top notch, caring, surgeon.

2 level disk replacement

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I had double disk replacement surgery with Dr Kumar. Everything went perfectly and I now am back to work and regular life thanks to Dr Kumar. I work in healthcare and understand there is a process for everything to please the insurance companies and if you don't follow this process you will pay out of pocket a lot of money. I followed Kumar's process as ordered and recommendations as ordered and all went perfectly. He is very intelligent and knows his stuff. You will wait in his waiting room for a while but that is because he is very thorough with each and every client. He is very honest, maybe to a fault at times but he will not BS you and tell you what you want to hear. His office staff may be where he is lacking a bit. Monique is great and helpful! The receptionist is not the friendliest and office manager is tough to work with, a little bit condescending and full of herself. With all this said all parts of my procedure went through without a hitch.

Miracle Worker

Posted on July 25th, 2017

10 years after receiving a life changing diagnosis of tumor at C-5 I am doing great! Told initially I would need to go out of state for a surgeon with Skills to perform complicated surgery to remove C-5 with fusions and remove calcium around artery to brain. Tumor specialist recommended Dr. Kumar for consult. 2 surgeries 3 weeks apart Dr. Kumar is a surgeon who will tell you like it is and explain your options very carefully. He takes time to explain everything and answer all of your questions. My family is forever indebted to him as I have a normal life which initially we did not think would be possible. Colorado is Blessed to have a World Class physician..my hero Dr. Anant Kumar.

Office Visit

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I had seen 2 other Nuero-Surgeons and did not get a good feeling for what the procedure they were going to attempt to relieve my Cervical Stenosis. I was recommended Dr. Kumar by a friend, he had stated that he was gong through the same issue a few years ago and wished it was Dr. Kumar had performed his surgery. I was very impressed with the phone conversation I had with the receptionist and I decided to make that appt. I was seen way quicker than the local docs in my own area. I have to travel to Denver for this and the procedure that is about to take place. However, his explanation of the procedure and the hospitality of the office visit,beginning with the Front desk, Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant in training, and Dr. Kumar was very impressive and relieving and making sure that you were not just another patient. The explanation in detail concerning the procedure and him also stating that he had performed this many times before and ensuring that you completely understood the procedure. I couldn't have made a better appt. I would like to thank them all for the treatment that was given to my wife and I.

Outstanding physician!

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I was so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Kumar for my surgery. He is both an abundantly certified expert in his field, and a compassionate human being. He thoughtfully clarified all the options, and patiently answered all my questions. He has an exceptional ability to explain even the most complex anatomical and surgical processes in a common-sense and understandable manner. Throughout our time together, from first office visit to final followup appointment, he demonstrated a sincere, personal interest in me as an individual, and not just my medical condition; he listened carefully and repeatedly went the extra mile to optimize my treatment and recovery. And finally, the surgical outcome was perfect!

free from pain

Posted on February 26th, 2017

after months of pain, and treatment by another doctor, Dr. Kumar diagnosed my problem and then surgically repaired my disc and for the first time in months I am pain free!

Dr. Kumar Best of the Best

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

I have had two decompression surgeries about 11 years apart. My wife and son have also had surgeries for different reasons by Dr. Kumar. He has accomplished these 4 surgeries by excellent diagnosis and precise surgery leading to easy recovery and complete return to pain free lives for all of us. Thank you Dr. Kumar.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

He was rude and insulting. He criticized and put down another surgeon....which was very unprofessional. I was so upset after my visit with him. I have never had a doctor treat me the way he did. I was just seeing for a second opinion. His diagnosis was so off. I wish I had never seen this Dr. such a BAD experience :(

Terrible

Posted on October 29th, 2016

This was the worst doctor experience of my life. Recently visited, the office staff are extremely disorganized and inefficient. His MA, clearly has no medical experience. The doctor himself, was the most arrogant physician I have ever had an appointment with. When I asked questions, he cut me off mid sentence. He may be a good surgeon, but my impression of him as a human being is as low as it gets. Do not recommend this physician!

Visit

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Saved my life.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

To all perspective patients. Dr.Kumar perform my last 2 of 5 total spine reconstructions.I had walked bent over at the waist for 6 years.All of my organs were being compromised. I herniated 7 disks all at one time. He basically healed me.He cares so much about his patients. If you visit him ask to see my xrays,you will see that he performed a true miracle. Thank you Dr.Kumar. I will always be in your debt. You are the true MIRACLE MAN.