A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Lodhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anant Lodhia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Lodhia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodhia graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lodhia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Kumar Lodhia MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anant K. Lodhia practice?
- Dr. Anant Lodhia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anant Lodhia practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.