A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anant Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anant Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anant Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Shreveport, LA.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.