A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anant Sharma practice?
- Dr. Anant Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anant Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Shreveport, LA.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.