A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anant Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anant Yadav, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anant Yadav MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anant Yadav practice?
- Dr. Anant Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Anant Yadav practices Anesthesiology near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Anesthesiologists.