A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananth Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananth Prasad, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananth Prasad, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Government Medical College. Gulbarga University, India. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananth K Prasad FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ananth K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Ananth Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananth Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.