Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ananth Prasad
Dr. Ananth Prasad, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Prasad is affiliated with Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital and Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital. Dr. Prasad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ananth Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ananth Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14