A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananth Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananth Vadde is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananth Vadde, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananth Vadde MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ananth Vadde practice?
- Dr. Ananth Vadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Ananth Vadde practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.