A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantha Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantha Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishna
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantha Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Krishna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantha Krishna MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anantha Krishna practice?
- Dr. Anantha Krishna has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anantha Krishna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Barbourville, KY and London, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Cardiologists.