A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantha Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantha Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishna
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Krishna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantha Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Krishna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantha Krishna MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anantha Krishna practice?
- Dr. Anantha Krishna has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anantha Krishna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Barbourville, KY and London, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Cardiologists.