A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantha Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Murthy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anantha K. Murthy practice?
Dr. Anantha Murthy practices Radiation Oncology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Winfield Oncologists.