A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantha Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Murthy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantha K Murthy MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anantha K. Murthy practice?
- Dr. Anantha Murthy has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anantha Murthy practices Radiation Oncology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Winfield Oncologists.