A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantha Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantha Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantha K Rao MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anantha K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anantha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Anantha Rao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists and Hyattsville Cardiologists.