A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilukuri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilukuri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilukuri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chilukuri has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri practice?
- Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Fulton, KY.
See West Plains Radiologists.