A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilukuri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilukuri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilukuri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chilukuri has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri practice?
- Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ananthakrishna Chilukuri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Fulton, KY.
See West Plains Radiologists.