Dr. Ananthalakshmi Krishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ananthalakshmi Krishnan?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ananthalakshmi Krishnan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Krishnan is an amazing pediatrician. My boys are now 13 & 16 and have been seeing her since they were born!

April 5th, 2016

wonderful, knowledgable MD

November 12th, 2015

Best Pedicatrician in Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area

Dr. A. Krishnan has been my pediatrician for almost 9 years now and she is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She always gets the diagnosis right, she speaks to you with respect, and gives great advice. I trust her with my 3 children.

July 22nd, 2015

Great Dr and a Great Staff!!

November 26th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Whenever I call for a sick appointment, my son is seen the same day by Dr. Krishnan or occasionally Dr. Tashner. No one else. Dr. Krishnan I VERY thorough and pleasant. She treats m child so well, he never objects to a visit, even if it means an injection. The check in and nursing staff are always pleasant and helpful. I was VERY wary of getting a new pediatrician when ours retired. I fully expressed that to Dr. Krishnan and instead of being insulted, she told me she understood because I was entrusting what I value most in my life (my son) to her. She gets it and she cares.

October 3rd, 2013

I went to Dr. Krishnan my whole life, as did many of my family. As a mother now my daughter goes there and i was very excited about it in the beginning . im going to be switching her as i dont find krishnan helpful or caring about my concerns for my daughter at all. she would say one thing then act upon another. breaks my heart but at the end of the day i will ALWAYS have my daughters best interest at heart. as should he DR when she is being taken care of. will say her staff is AMAZING, and that will e the ONLY reason i am sad to go.

September 25th, 2013

Without a doubt, the BEST pediatrician we could have EVER dreamt of finding. Our son has seen Dr. Krishnan for over 10 years. Compassionate, thorough explanations, never in a hurry, accurate.

March 5th, 2013

awesome doctor

i would recommend this doctor to be your child doctor. such a nice doctor and my son is lucky to have her. he is in good hands.

July 5th, 2017