A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantham Harin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantham Harin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Harin graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Harin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans