A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantham Harin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantham Harin, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Harin graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Harin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantham Harin MD is a male Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anantham Harin practice?
- Dr. Anantham Harin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anantham Harin practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.