A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananthram Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ananthram Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Reddy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananthram Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ananthram Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ananthram Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ananthram Reddy practices Gastroenterology near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Cajon Gastroenterologists.