A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantkumar Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantkumar Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University Of Zambia, Lusaka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantkumar Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anantkumar Shah practice?
- Dr. Anantkumar Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anantkumar Shah practices Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists.