A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chattopadhyay graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chattopadhyay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay practice?
- Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ananya Chattopadhyay practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.