Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 19th, 2015

This doctor spent a great deal of time with me and addressed every question/concern thoroughly. She really hears what you say.

What a doctor should be! show details What a doctor should be!
by A. M-Klotz on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Sen is an absolutely wonderful doctor. She is ALWAYS courteous. She LISTENS to ALL of my concerns. She gives thorough feedback. I never feel rushed or dismissed. Her overall bedside manner is A . She takes the time to know and learn you. She's very warm and caring. The end of the day is usually a better time to make an appointment if you need to have an extensive discussion. My daughter is just coming upon her teenage years and has lots of questions about her body. Dr. Sen allows her to ask anything and answers her honestly. What a blessing to have found a family doctor that we feel wholly comfortable with.

She should pay you show details She should pay you
Aug 7th, 2012

Uncaring and unresponsive. Only interested in billing (repeatedly miscoded and overcharged) for office visits she requires even for standard RX renewals.

Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Sen is a very kind and insightful practitioner, as well as astute in her diagnoses. I've been going to her clinic for 3 years, and have nothing but positive experiences.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jul 27th, 2011

I waited an hour and a half for her to be little my concerns! I will never go to her again!