Doesn't listen to patients and has very low respect for women show details Doesn't listen to patients and has very low respect for women
by Susie on Apr 24th, 2016

Don't see this dr. She doesn't respect women. She only treated me half decent when my husband was with me. She didn't listen at all when we expressed concern over our toddler son not eating well and throwing up. She said that we were just not being firm enough and he was running the show. She told a story about her daughter throwing up when she didn't like something so she made her sit in it for 3hrs before cleaning her up. I would never do that to my child and I was shocked that as a doctor that was her recommendation. Her other solutions to getting him to eat we have tried over and over along with many other things. We just wanted her to look into it a little more because we were concerned that something other than him being picky was wrong. She didn't listen when I tried to tell her what we had tried just kept talking even though I had already tried all the things she was saying. Please don't go to Dr Spann. She doesn't care about your child as a person. It's just another face to her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by John Manzella on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr Spann is a fantastic Pediatrician.

M.Stroube show details M.Stroube
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Spann has treated my son's who is autistic, mentally & verbally challenged since he was a toddler. Now he is 18 and during his time with her she has always treated him with respect, concern and understanding. I thank her for her caring and patience through the years.

Amazing woman and doctor! show details Amazing woman and doctor!
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr Spann took care of me from 8-18 and I have never had a problem with her or any of her staff. My mom was a worrier and ran me to the doctor for every little thing but Dr. Spann was alway patient and took care of me weather it was just a cold or my apendix almost bursting she always showed me amazing consideration and treated me with the upmost care! Thank you Dr. Spann for everything!