Pediatricians
Orland Family Care
16660 107th St
Orland Park, IL 60467
708-403-8500
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  M.Stroube  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Spann has treated my son's who is autistic, mentally & verbally challenged since he was a toddler. Now he is 18 and during his time with her she has always treated him with respect, concern and understanding. I thank her for her caring and patience through the years.

|  Amazing woman and doctor!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr Spann took care of me from 8-18 and I have never had a problem with her or any of her staff. My mom was a worrier and ran me to the doctor for every little thing but Dr. Spann was alway patient and took care of me weather it was just a cold or my apendix almost bursting she always showed me amazing consideration and treated me with the upmost care! Thank you Dr. Spann for everything!

Aug 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I don't know how to put into words how wonderful Dr. Spann is. She is the best Pediatrician around. She cares for her patients like no other Doctor I have ever seen. She demands the best for the kids.

May 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best dr ever! I have three kids that go to her and they all love her..she truly cares for her patients like a second mom. I went through three pediatricians and found her to be a true genuine dr. that listens and takes her time. There's hardly ever a

Apr 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Spann is simply the Best ever: We have been visiting Dr. Spann for quite a few years. Our experiences have always been pleasent, from day one. Her advice for my daughter(now a teenager) has been wonderful. Almost like a second mom.